SER -2018Dr. Anjali Agrawal2018-10-01T09:43:34+00:00
5th Annual Conference of the Society for Emergency Radiology
NOVEMBER 2-4, 2018 | Hotel Marigold, Hyderabad
As you are aware Emergency Radiology is an emerging sub-specialty dealing with the diagnosis and management of the acutely ill or traumatized patient in the emergency setting. Time is of essence in emergency, hence the protocols and procedural requirements of emergency setting differ from the routine.
The 5th Annual Conference of the Society for Emergency Radiology (SERCON 2018) is being held at Hyderabad from the 2nd to 4th of November 2018. Among major international societies – European Society of Emergency Radiology (ESER), British Society of Emergency Radiology (BSER), American Society of Emergency Radiology and the Australian & New Zealand Emergency Radiology Group (ANZERG) are participating in this event. Eminent national and international faculty practicing Emergency Radiology will share their valuable experiences in this meeting. Postgraduates and Specialists practicing Diagnostic & Interventional Radiology, Emergency Medicine & Critical Care, related allied Medical and Surgical Specialties can derive benefit from the scientific interaction.
The meeting highlights include â€“ didactic lectures, panel discussions, meet the expert sessions, case based sessions, daily PG Quiz on ER, Hands-on and Simulator based Workshops, Competitive e-Posters, Gold Medal Competitive Paper Presentation for the PGs (18th KSR GMC), Trade Exhibition showcasing the latest from the industry.
Hyderabad, the â€˜City of Pearlsâ€™ and the â€˜Cyber Cityâ€™ has many places of historical importance and tourist attraction. Besides Pearls, the authentic cuisine and the famous â€˜Hyderabadi Biryaniâ€™ draws many to this city with its rich cultural heritage. Venue of the Conference, Hotel Marigold, is centrally located with a very pleasant ambience.
Registration for the meeting is limited, hence you are requested to register early. We welcome you all on behalf of the Organizing Committee and also request the Faculty and Consultants to also encourage Postgraduates to participate and derive maximum benefit from the scientific proceedings.
Highlights of the Conference
- Didactic lectures by eminent National & International Faculty
- Joint Sessions with European Society of Emergency Radiology (ESER), British Society of Emergency Radiology (BSER), American Society of Emergency Radiology (ASER) & Australian & New Zealand Emergency Radiology Group (ANZERG)
- Meet the Expert Sessions
- Panel Discussions
- Workshop on Angiography & embolization material
- Simulator workshops on Endovascular management,
- Sonography in trauma & emergency
- Obstetrics & Gynecology emergency
- Daily Quiz on ER for the PGs with attractive Prizes
- Film Reading Session
- Competitive e-Posters on the theme of â€˜Emergency Radiologyâ€™
- KSR Gold Medal Competition for Best Paper Presentation by a PG in Radiology – Selected best papers for platform presentation
- Trade Exhibition showcasing the latest
- Detailed Scientific Program (to follow)
- Credit hours by State Medical Council (applied for)
|Dr S Rammurti
|Dr Anu Kapoor
|Fee Upto 31st July
|Fee Upto 30th September
|After 1st October
- Please e-mail copy of the duly filled registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org along
with scanned copy of counter foil of net transfer for the registration fee.
- REGISTRATION IS LIMITED ON â€˜FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE BASISâ€™
- SPOT REGISTRATION – SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
|PAYMENT FOR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION – THROUGH NEFT / RTGS
|Name of the Bank
||: ANDHRA BANK
|Branch & Branch Code
||: NIMS BRANCH / 1079
||: NIMS HOSPITAL, PANJAGUTTA, HYDERABAD – 500 082.
|Name of the Account
||: SERCON 2018 HYDERABAD
|Note: Payment through NEFT/RTGS has to be followed by an e mail confirmation of bank transfer accompanied by scanned copy of counter foil asÂ an attachment.
Dr Sanjiv Sharma
Dr Anjali Agrawal
Dr Naveen Kalra
Dr Mukesh Kumar
Executive Committee Members
Dr S Rammurti, Dr Sunil K Puri, Dr Sunil Kumar Jain,
Dr Arjun Kalyanpur, Dr A Y Lakshmi
Ex Officio Members
Dr Niranjan Khandelwal, Dr Akshay K Saxena
For further Conference details Contact
Dr Anu Kapoor
Organizing Secretary (SERCON 2018)
Department of Radiology & Imageology,
Nizamâ€™s Institute of Medical Sciences
Panjagutta, Hyderabad â€“ 500082,
Ph: 040-23489158; Mob 9849307467
Download Registration Form – SERCON 2018